It sure is. Not only is Architecture heavy in mathematics, it also includes aspects of science, engineering & technology.
The following is a list of designated Architecture degree programs:
- Architectural and Building Sciences/Technology
- Architectural Engineering Technology/Technician
- Architectural Drafting and Architectural CAD/CADD
Yes, some degrees within the field of Psychology are considered STEM majors. More broadly, “psychology” is generally considered a science, and would fall into STEM.
The following is a list of STEM Designated Degree Programs. It includes all fields in CIP 42 (Psychology) as well as some others:
- Cognitive Psychology and Psycholinguistics
- Comparative Psychology
- Developmental and Child Psychology
- Experimental Psychology
- Personality Psychology
- Physiological Psychology/Psychobiology
- Social Psychology
- Psychometrics and Quantitative Psychology
- Research and Experimental Psychology
- Information/Psychological Warfare and Military Media Relations
Yes, some arenas within Economics are considered STEM degrees according to the most recent list of STEM programs.
The following are the STEM Designated Degree Programs available in the field of economics:
- Econometrics and Quantitative Economics
- Pharmacoeconomics/Pharmaceutical Economics
That is according to the U.S. government. More broadly, economics would generally fall under STEM because it heavily involves both science and mathematics.